How to remove oil drops on clothes - Beauty Health Exercise and online earn money tips

p

ad

top a

Use this lin

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

How to remove oil drops on clothes



  (women home problems tips)

some problem face women in daily home life.the womens solve this problem difficulty.in this post I guide the women to solve some problem thay face in his daily life easily.So, I start you teach.

(1):first problem remove the oil drops on clothes

many women use very expensive washing powders and other thing but the oil drop no remove on the cloth.this problem is very difficult.some time clothes colour are distroy in remove the oil on cloth.I give you solution to solve this problem.

SOLUTION:
                   
when oil drop on cloth you put on the baby powder and leave for  24 hour.after wash the cloth.when you wash the cloth then oil drops remove on the cloths.
I sure you under stand this problem solution.i teach you to solve the others problem you face in you life, if you want to learn then you read my others post and connected on my blogger.I hope you under stand this solution.If you like my post then comment me and share this post on your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment